War Driveing alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK just started looking at some of the names most are pointless and boreing but this is a list of highlights.

SLIMER
sAssY2006
NINJA_WRT54G
MAR
HAKA1NETWORK
cLoUd NiNe

And my personal favorite

GANGSTA NUM1's NeTWORKSSS.

Lol I got a big kick out of the one called HAKA1NETWORK. How ironic

It might make you laught more when you find out that WEP wasn't enabled and I have a prity good idea what house it was or at least the street I am just going to sit back and see what becomes of it.

Can you picture the look on the persons face if you planted a lazy boy right on his sidewalk and sat there using internet.

LoL i think that they would be kinda annoyed.

I am not accessing the network just detecting it's presence the most interaction with the network I am having is just obtaining the SSID channel I am not using the network in any way shape or form.

That made me chuckle when I saw it, I am looking forward to seeing what other stupid names I come across when I do it again later on tonight.

Just hope you don't find a hidden secret within the name. Can you picture going past a friendly neighbors house and you stumble to see his name as "I enjoy little boys" ;)

LOL, Why sit at home be healthy and go for a walk and do it properly.

how do you know they aren't MAC filtered... if you try and connect to a MAC filtered network, the network will appear in the list of wireless networks but it just wont let you connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom