Want A Sweet Watch Thats Cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With voice recording, lol, so then you'd think that you were James Bond talking into your watch. My bro had a USB watch, that was pretty handy, but a MP3 watch with voice recording is pushing it.

I heard that watch sales have dipped noticeably as of late. b/c cell phones have time and everyones got a cell phone these days!

Chankama said:
I heard that watch sales have dipped noticeably as of late. b/c cell phones have time and everyones got a cell phone these days!

Well of course. I will get a watch watch when I get older, a nice one, not now though, no use for one with the cell phones as you mentioned.

Heres the difference though, if you look at the time on your cell phone in class, they the teachers will take it away(in most classes) but if you look at your watch, they won't take it away.

I want a Seiko Kinetic. Something like this:
seiko-kinetic-silver.jpg

I had an old one some time ago, it was awesome.

i saw an ad for a watch that never stops, it was a really high end one and it used like 30 minutes of light exposure (sun or artificial) and it would be powered for over a month. And the caption that went with the ad was:

If this watch stops, it means the world has too.

I thought it was a smart ad.

Wayne

although digital watches aren't that fasionable... I hate anilogue

anyone know of a digital watch that looks good?

Same with the Seiko Kinetic I posted. It uses body movement. Only need to move your wrist a few times to power it for a month or so.

Chankama said:

Watches are a great fashion accessory. You can't exactly wear a cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom