Walmart going to sell custom comp's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
hahah hey dude dont be dissing the E:p

They were my first computer...it wasent that bad..

XP 3200+ Barton
1gb Ram
On Board Graphics (went to a radeon 9550)
AGP
Some socket A motherboard.

yeah....those were the good ole days..

Emachines is kinda crappy, IMO.
I just formatted a friends Emachines, which had Windows XP with a boot virus on it, and put 98 on it due to its age.

Before its even on the internet, it gets those "Messenger Service" viruses. How is that possible, on a wiped HD, with a fresh 98 disk?

I think emachines have viruses in the bios.

I used to have an Emachines for an internet machine which was pretty good
XP 3200+
FIC NF2 board
1gig DC PC3200
8xAGP/integrated MX440
160gig WD HD (which died)

My gfs PC in her living room is this
Emachines T-Series
P4 3.06ghz HT (775)
512mb PC3200 DC
Integrated PCI-E graphics(i believe) w/ AGP slot?
SATA 160gig WD HD (amazingly still works!!)
DVD-RW and 17" CRT
Pretty good machines actualy for the price

Anywho, what happend to TF is what hes asking and im asking the same thing. When i came here i learned ALOT but then the regulars started leaving.

well i think part of it is you PP... you have become smarter and are now a regular

or thats how i look at it...

it almost sounds like you are annoyed with TF, therefore you will slowly or immediatelly leave, being IMO, one of the "regulars who leave"... just throwing that out there :)

but i think the whole walmart thing is pretty cool. Just think about Dell... almost everyone who i talk to, their only concern/inability to buy a dell is because of paying over the internet. They either do not have a credit/debit card, or can't borrow their parents (because their parents are too "afraid" of identity theft, etc.). way back when, i was thinking of getting a dell (lol... it still makes me laugh) and all i had was cash. Back then i was living with my dad and he didn't believe me that buying stuff on the internet is safe if practiced properly.

So walmart comes in here, and BAM! i can pay in person, and take my computer right there! If people are smart enough to buy a computer on Dell.com, they sure as 'heck' are smart enough to buy one in person with a sales person helping minorly

but i still don't understand how some of my friends bought their dells... i tell them that my hard drive broke and they ask what it is, if they have one, and if theirs can break.... even when i explain things like the parts of a computer i lose people at the word hard drive!

Chapter 1 - introduction: a computer is an amazing machine, blah blah do this and that....

chapter 2 - your files: you keep your files on something called a hard drive

audience: :amazed: :rolleyes: :eek:

Tom: :D :confused: :angry: :mad:

well i think part of it is you PP... you have become smarter and are now a regular

or thats how i look at it...

it almost sounds like you are annoyed with TF, therefore you will slowly or immediatelly leave, being IMO, one of the "regulars who leave"... just throwing that out there
Me smarter?? :eek: I have lots to learn. Its just when i came here the "regulars" knew a 'heck' of alot more than me right now. Soo yea, being a regular then i guess im falling down on TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom