Walmart going to sell custom comp's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least PP will have a place to apply to and not poke fun at yet. I here that they are going to call their "tech people" ..... "Wal-Flowers".

So you choose the parts and they build it for you at the store or what? The article made it sound like the CPU was the only thing you get to choose?? :confused:

Well, at least PP will have a place to apply to and not poke fun at yet. I here that they are going to call their "tech people" ..... "Wal-Flowers".
Lol nah, i couldnt work at Wal Mart w/ the rest of my school. Besides CC is looking like they like me and according to some other ppl they are gonna hire me.

My only creative "1:30am" thought is this:
Why shouldn't Wal-Mart sell premade computers? Radio Shack did 7 years ago so why shouldn't Wal=Mart now? Are you really that surprised? We live in a contry based on social economics. And furthermore, we are all terrible consumers because we dont know any better. To you and me, it's a joke.....sure, i suppose, but come on......is it uncommon????? NOPE.

Example: Wal-Mart does oil changes for about $40 - $50. 4quarts of typical oil for a typical car (10-30 or 10-40) is about $5 -$6. This leaves the rest for under the car matenence?? Do any of you NOT understand business???? This is the way it works folks!!!! take advantage of it instead of complaining about it in a forum if that is your thing.

This forum used to be a little interesting. Instead we get rant after rant about girlfriends "electronically" running away, people complaining about BestBuy and then attempting to apply with them, friends that wont "leave the house after I tell them to". Seriously....what the hell is going on here?

If you all run a search on my name you might find a time when my friend Matt posted under my name when I was involved in a serious, near-death, crash. I suppose that this could be considered the same sort of drama. But, seriously, what is it?? Matt called my parents, my siblings, my lawyer and then found that I was already logged into Tech-Forums and then decided to post on here. Not that it didn't matter....because it did. but, I'm just having trouble understanding.

This forum is becoming more and more LESS known for knowledge and more known for Bullshit. Seriously.... Is it a challenge that you all need again? Do you want me to bring the quizzes back or somehting? I don't get it.

That will open more positions for low paying jobs. And puts small business OUT of business. Oh boy am I excited.

I read about this on Yahoo! a few days ago. Not sure if this will pay off for the Wall considering that the average person who buys a pc there has no clue what the different parts are, do, or why they even matter. And if you've ever been to the Walmart Electronics deptartment, then you know that the average employee there doesn't either.

Shumway said:
Yeah man,They sell those awsome e-machine's that everyone want's to get their hand's on :rolleyes: :p

hahah hey dude dont be dissing the E:p

They were my first computer...it wasent that bad..

XP 3200+ Barton
1gb Ram
On Board Graphics (went to a radeon 9550)
AGP
Some socket A motherboard.

yeah....those were the good ole days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom