WalMart is going to end America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Walton is dead if I am thinking correctly. I worked at wal-mart for 5 months and got fired because they asked me to clean the bathrooms when no one had done it for 2 weeks so I said F U to my boss and he fired me. I hate that place everything is so stressful. I work at Staples now and it kicks A$$.

Walmart has to many regulations when trying to buy items with checks or credit cards. While in florida they wouldn't let us use credit/debit/checks because we where out of state, they wouldn't even let someone else in another lane check out because she didn't have her license or a social security number on the check. Here they won't let me return items for a exchange with in the time allowed which is BS, just because the item is usualy around $100. The Walmart over in the next town takes ALL there electronics out of there boxs, and locks them up in the back and leaves the boxs on the shelfs, if you want something like an AMP, Xbox, PS2 then you have to come between 5:00AM and 5:00PM or the manager with the only set of keys leaves. And yes Sam Walton died, his children and grand children all run the buisness now, and one family member has done bought most the other members out.

wal-mart blows. I have a story about them. Did you know they hired someone to infiltrate K-Mart? K-Mart was looking for a new executive position, Vice President to be exact. Wal-Mart hired a guy to go get the job and make bad decisions on purpose. This alone is a reason why Wal-Mart is dominating all of our lives right now. They had no competition with someone making all of the wrogn decisions in the competition's headquarters. Wal-Mart can suck a wang. I used to work at K-Mart and it's a good store.

Ryan

I have no choice, I am not going to Audio City (place in town that sells very good subs/amps/capacitors) and pay triple what walmart wants for the same item. That place jacks prices up really high, and most of there stuff seems to be used. But Kmart here is a lot worse than Walmart, and gets hardly any buisness.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom