Wahoo, prom tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_Threepwood said:
The lamest thing is when people call me a lightweight, if you can drink 4 shots of vodka, an entire 750 ml of 11% whine, and 3 beers before you are on your ***, then you are not a lightweight.

That's just starter's for me :p

Mr_Threepwood said:
The big problem I always seem to have at parties is I get plastered with 1 hour and spend the rest of the night puking on the can. The lamest thing is when people call me a lightweight, if you can drink 4 shots of vodka, an entire 750 ml of 11% whine, and 3 beers before you are on your ***, then you are not a lightweight.
YOU LIGHTWEIGHT!!!! ;)

Naw, have you ever tried Absinthe? Strongest stuff ive ever taken before. It got my 230lb football player **** drunk. Hes not a lightweight either, he once drank an entire 12 pack of longneck corona, 5 shots of rum and some wine all by himself. :p He didn pass out or anything. :eek: My record is about 2 shots of 151, 4 shots of Jim Bean, and 4 beers. Mind you, i only weigh about 145 too. ;) Its the german in me.... :p

Hmm, starting to sound like a drinking contest thread.

14 shots of tequila. Cuervo 1800. That was about 5 years ago.

Psh Cuervo is for pansies really. Try drinking the stuff i got which is my "Aztec Holy Water" and drink 14 shots of that then your good. But by the time you do youll be on your ***. Anyways this ISNT a drinking contest thread so lets stay on topic. What did yall do at your proms? Afterprom?

hahhaha thats funny

at my school were all about HRD and pabst!!!!!!!

last year we made some gnarr jungle juice, and this year for my senior prom were probably doing the same. my schools is full of hardocre party people, im not too huge on it, but I do plan to participate for prom haha.

I hate 151.

I um... 'aquired .13 fifths of Grey Goose Orange Vodka (which, goes down like water) and maybe when I'm sick of the free vodka, I'll move to something else?

BTW, I wanna see some prom pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom