Wahoo, prom tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Yeah, I am going to prom tonight...with a beautiful girl I might add. I'm excited, woo! I have to go get the corsage and clean my car still, but yay! I just talked to her a little while ago and her dress is red, my tuxedo vest is read, her corsage is red/white, and my boutonnière is red, haha this will be a red evening!

Although, I am still a bit nervous...I won't see her for about 9 hours but when I woke up I felt like my stomach was going to come out of my mouth. I've calmed down a little though.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share that info.

My prom is tonight as well. I have the full Marc Ecko tux and she has a black dress w/ some polka dots on it. She being my gf of course. Expecting pictures from all prom guys!!

Fah! I think we might go ice blocking after (maybe), if no one knows what that is, you get a huge block of Ice and go to JR Simplot's (yeah like the french fries) hill and slide down, much fun!

Edit: PP I'm glad you're going. I suppose everything worked out, eh?

GameGURU said:
Fah! I think we might go ice blocking after (maybe), if no one knows what that is, you get a huge block of Ice and go to JR Simplot's (yeah like the french fries) hill and slide down, much fun!

Edit: PP I'm glad you're going. I suppose everything worked out, eh?

Ice Blocking is not fun. I went once all that happened was a wet, icey grassey butt and no sliding.

I remember prom. I went to 2 proms actually, and had the opportunity to go to 3. My school has junior/senior prom, and my girlfriend's school just had senior prom. She was a year behind me, so we went to my junior prom, skipped my senior, then the following year was her last year in school so we went to her senior prom. It was pretty cool, I enjoyed it and I don't even like getting dressed up.

Be safe, though. It takes a man to be responsible. It takes a loser to give in to stupid pressures. :cool:

So like how the **** do you guys hhave PROM now? I mean, it's not even midterm for us. Midterm is however monday.

I dont even graduate this year, lets say I will be in grade 13, [SNIPPED], life sucks.

I should be graduating. I am not graduating.

I am sitting at home drinking while eating grilled cheese. You guys are at prom's/

My prom isnt till like the 22nd, and were going to have a chocolate fountain. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom