Wahoo, finally got a job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, talking about 'walking the streets' at night as a job would infact be against forum rules.

Jokes buddy :D

Anywho, minimum age here is 16 years old, but a lot of places won't hire you until you're 18. That of course depends on the area. Comparing los angeles vs a small hick town of 20 people, all of which are related, then yeah you'd be able to get a job at 8 in the hick town obviously.

Main point is, generally in most bigger cities, they wont take you until you're 18.

yeah i got my first "job" today at 15 its not really full time i just ref soccer games for 20 bucks a game on weekends so the pays not bad

I dont even know how much per hour i get yet, because i still havent filled out the tax forms and stuff like that.

lol, you're working for free.......didn't they tell you that?

A box of saltines at the end of the month. That's your pay, don't expect fresh saltines either.

M4A1 said:
Whats illegal about talking about your job?

Fully legal, just were not allowed to talk about sex, politics or religion.

So i could work in either 3 of those fields. And I AM NOT a hooker :p

a catholic priest, then you've just covered 2 of the 3 things you're not supposed to talk about.

Disclaimer: Remember folks, generalizing isn't good. Not all catholic priests do the things I'm implying by the above sarcastic comment.

Ridlyn said:
I dont even know how much per hour i get yet, because i still havent filled out the tax forms and stuff like that.
That is normally a good thing to know before signing on. Like I did that mistake once too as I desperate. (IT JOB No. 1)

Nubius said:
a catholic priest, then you've just covered 2 of the 3 things you're not supposed to talk about.

Disclaimer: Remember folks, generalizing isn't good. Not all catholic priests do the things I'm implying by the above sarcastic comment.

Naah I think it's all three. Were you meaning sex and religion or politics and religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom