The W.O.W of Leeroy Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
the general said:
ahh okay i get it. its a game that doesnt involve pure skill, theres chance involved.

Yeah, either way... I don't like strategy games anyway. I'm more FPS, like CSS :)

Bwhahahahahahahahaha! Is it just me, or are these guys taking it WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously?

"can you gimme a number chrunch right quick?..."

It's because people pay to play online.... that is soo stupid.... people already spend enough **** money to buy the game, :p now they have to pay a monthly membership fee. and if they die, I dont think they can come back. lol:cool:

DefragMyHead said:
With a name like leeroy are there any other options besides being a complete tool or a crack addict?

LOL, and that number crunching think cracked me up too. Man, I underestimated how serious people take that game. Saw the clip a while ago but never knew it was WOW till this post.

You do realise the whole thing is scripted. The place that they are in is an instance called UBRS. With that group they could have owned it up. That bird place is like the easiest place in the instance. You know its scripted cause there is a guy thats like saying stick the the plan in a really obviously fake voice. But yea still funny.

yeah, it was all faked, I read the articles which depicted all of the faked instances. Even in an interview, the player of Leeroy Jenkins didn't deny it was staged when questioned about it.

no actually I did not know that it was faked. That makes it worse; I almost feel...I dont know. If it's real, ok you guys are RPG'ers, probably homebodies who take your game very seriously nad do your own thing and dont care what anyone thinks, thats cool. But if it's scripted, thats a whole 'nother level of dorkdom thats just sad. I mean WTF is the point? to make 12 people on the internet laugh? "LOL, OMG, ROFL that is so funny. Those guys kill me me, theyre all like dying and stuff when EVERYONE knows that that instance of Faramor's Forge is like the easiest one since Evathrops Ridge, hahahaha!" Dear God!
PS I think its real cuz the voices sound legit.

alot more than 12 people have been laughing at that thing. There was even a question on Jepoardy (sp) about World of Warcraft and the question involed Leeroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom