The W.O.W of Leeroy Jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, my friend told me about this story the other day, and I didn't bother to actually watch the video. Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins.

i dont understand, where is the shooting and aiming? wheres the skill?

i really dont like that game...

the general said:

i really dont like that game...

It's about strategy.

Strategy games are typically board games, video or computer games with the players' decision-making skills having a high significance in determining the outcome. Many games include this element to a greater or lesser degree, making demarcation difficult. It is therefore more accurate to describe a particular game as having a certain degree of strategic elements, as in being mainly based around strategic principles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_games

I mean, if you play CSS, sure you need "strategy" to play it, but this is different.

the general said:
That because there is a lot more strategy to MMORPGs.

The strategy with MMORPGs is to be able inflict the most amount of damage on the NPC or the other player than what they are inflicting on you.
This does involve team strategies too where you are in a party where one person might be the "tank" or heavy hitter, while another player is the healer.

Can you crunch some numbers for me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....

ah..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....

phew....

That was funny...

With a name like leeroy are there any other options besides being a complete tool or a crack addict?

LOL, and that number crunching think cracked me up too. Man, I underestimated how serious people take that game. Saw the clip a while ago but never knew it was WOW till this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom