Voices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you are just jealous because the voices don't talk to you like they do me. Sometimes, that's the only intelligent conversations that I can find around here.

Why just yesterday, one told me to check a certain sig. What do you know but that sig was too big, so I told the SigSanta and he got it. So they can tell you helpful things, too.

Dave :p

There is this one time when I was 11 or so, woke up one night sweating and I can feel my heart racing. All of a sudden I hear a lady laughing like a wich "He He He He" I cried out MOM!! but no sound of my words came out. Next mourning there was this weird hand print near my closet (next to the knob) ..

an aluminum foil helmet works real good, and you'll need a assault rifle for protection from the aliens.(not the mexican ones)

Maybe your houses are old....
El Ghosts?
Or maybe Dells have taken over the world and they are making noices saying "Buy Me" "Buy Me"..

Shumway said:
If we were coming there wouldn't be a big threat anyway's,It's kind of hard to fight a war all drunk and plus we only have hockey stick's to use for weapon's ;) :p

Don't forget your heated maple syrup, that stuff burns!

9's are for little girls... Colt .45 or a 50 cal 6 shooter...
Pshhhh to small. P90, M88, AK-47:D
If we were coming there wouldn't be a big threat anyway's,It's kind of hard to fight a war all drunk and plus we only have hockey stick's to use for weapon's
Dude in the nuts hurts big time. Im afraid of a Canadian w/ a hockey stick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom