Vodka!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 12 shots I am disspaointed in your efforts
12...? A shot is typically 1.5oz US, so half a 44oz cup full would be approximately 14-15 "shots". And who said I only drank one Pepper Crack...haha ;) We usually drank about a fifth each per night...mixed with some beers...maybe 10 or so.

lol, my brother once give me 2 WKD's at 8 years old, i was on a lounge bed hanging over a drain incase i was sick, wasnt a good thing.

My best vodka has gotta be skittles vodka, which you make yourself, google it im sure youll find out how to make it, it tastes good :D

And im 14 and most of my friends drink, im from the UK so i wouldnt say the average age is 16.

A typical us shot is 1oz I believe in the uk its 25 ml at a bar although should be 45 ml in a cocktail recipe. I have managed 35 shots of freeze distilled 40% vodka (freeze distillation is outlawed in the EU as it increase the toxic and potency of the alcohol). Skittles vodka is way to sweet!!! its like an alcopop once you mature you will learn that tequila is the way forwards :).

I am sipping some vladivar vodka it was a new brand that I saw so I was tempted to try it. Its ok not as good as russian standard but its a bit cheaper good for premium cocktails imo.

yeh i suppose your right salty, although i think this is strange but i like vodka straight, remember around 1month ago we slept in my friends shed for his birthday and i drank like half a litre of vodka straight, wasnt too bad, could walk still so :D and btw, his shed isnt a normal shed, hes got a console in there, his laptop, internet, tv, heating, which was warm.

I drink vodka straight whether its cheap or not although I prefer the premium stuff as you can taste the difference. Me an my best mate can finish off one of the cheapo 1.5l tesco own bottles of 40% proof vodka on our own (drinking straight) in a night so my taste buds are pretty warped anyway.

No one has answered my request yet for decent brands of vodka....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom