The VMAs

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Just wanted a quick opinion of what you guys thought about the Miley performance on the VMAs the other night.

I thought it was trashy as ****.

Edit: Want to be clear, I don't watch that stuff, but with the amount of things I saw on Facebook regarding it I figured I would take a look on Youtube. Needless to say, pretty appalled.

I'd never really even listened to her before then, decided to go through and listen to some of her stuff. Not exactly my style, but damn can't deny she's got talent.

So yeah it was trashy, yeah it was a pretty appalling performance, but more than that it was...sad. She's a human just like everyone else, and the change the "music" industry is pressuring her with make me sorry for her more than anything.

Just wanted a quick opinion of what you guys thought about the Miley performance on the VMAs the other night.

I thought it was trashy as ****.

Edit: Want to be clear, I don't watch that stuff, but with the amount of things I saw on Facebook regarding it I figured I would take a look on Youtube. Needless to say, pretty appalled.

Yeah, trashy is the best way to describe it. She is working hard at being the next Lindsay Lohan.

I'd never really even listened to her before then, decided to go through and listen to some of her stuff. Not exactly my style, but damn can't deny she's got talent.

So yeah it was trashy, yeah it was a pretty appalling performance, but more than that it was...sad. She's a human just like everyone else, and the change the "music" industry is pressuring her with make me sorry for her more than anything.
The stuff she did during the Disney time doesn't reflect what she does now. She barely said a word in the mic because her tongue was hanging out too much to say anything. I still sing Party In The USA all the time because it was a good tune. Now, ugh.
People are saying she's trying to rid herself of the Disney image but IMO I think she got into some drugs. Lots of drugs.

Yeah, trashy is the best way to describe it. She is working hard at being the next Lindsay Lohan.
Not far from it IMO.

id still take her to pound town
I would have before, now I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole.

Trashy, but I don't think her outfit was any worse than the kind of things many other female pop stars and the like wear.

1185764_10151675443014724_1676141856_n.jpg

I'd rather look at Pink half naked.

What I want to know is... what's up with hanging her tongue out? I mean, she's not that great looking and she doesn't have a knockout figure but hanging her tongue like she was doing looks retarded for lack of a better word.

I won't even go into the rest of the "performance."

What I want to know is... what's up with hanging her tongue out? I mean, she's not that great looking and she doesn't have a knockout figure but hanging her tongue like she was doing looks retarded for lack of a better word.

I won't even go into the rest of the "performance."
A lot of people really think she's on drugs which is causing her to do that. Or maybe she's taking the :p too seriously?

Back
Top Bottom