vista out in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually stocking up on survival supplies and heading to the local bomb shelter.
Vista is going to kill us all.

I can see it now...
Someone is going to instal Vista on their computer and Vista is going to start screaming "DEVICE NOT SIGNED BY CREATOR! DELETE DELETE!" And then electrocute the owner of the computer and using electrical energy, is going to turn itself into a robot and join together with other Vista computers and surge the networks of the world with Vista eventually taking over the military and using bomber jets to destroy unsigned devices in the homes of unsuspecting citizens all the while screaming "DELETE DELETE! DEVICE NOT SIGNED BY THE CREATOR! PREMIUM CONTENT NOT AVAILABLE! DELETE DELETE!!"

We're doomed.

I have Vista Business, but I haven't really used it. I had trouble installing a supported antivirus & firewall. Winamp doesn't really work with Vista. Maybe after the official release things will improve.

i used vista for almost all of last week and formatted back to XP becuase I couldnt' work with it. It took 2 hours to import only 200 images into Adobe Lightroom (god knows how long it would take for All of my images), it takes about 20 minutes on XP. Once i got them imported, I couldn't do anything becuase it was so slow. I also couldn't get Photoshop to work on vista so that just made it worse.

I went back to XP becuase I couldn't work on what I needed to get done.

EDIT: And vista asking permission to run every program is a joke.

Currently I am waiting for my MS Action Pack Subscription to come in. I think that it going to be coming with Vista Business. However that has been unconfirmed. I do hope it's Vista Ultimate.
I will be installing MS Office 2007 right away. However Vista is only going to get installed when I need it, and when I know i got the my other software support for it

And even there, i do see myself setting up a dual boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom