Virtual Drugs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Do i have to PM the program ?

Can't i provide the link here ?, ah well i'll see.

Some of these dont work, you have to download them off rapidshare.

i-Doser mp3's

To get the PROGRAM with ALL of them you have to go to here (program didnt work for me) its called I-Doser.
Board Message

Register on the website, then reply to the thread to Unlock the 'Hidden Content' great website by the way.

P.S. Browse the website, you may find somethings of use :cool:

Guys, i just tried it.

30 mins long, boring, 5 minutes from the end BOOOOOM, I was dizzy, very excited, happy, couldnt stand or walk, Basicly asif i was very drunk, without the sick feeling, lasted about 20 minutes. AMAZING. OMG. VERY GOOD.

How does it work............ ! ?

which one did you try?

i tried one it did nothing what do you have to do?
just sit there and listen and not do anything else?

It doesnt work for everyone, you have to lie somewere comforatble, somewere were there is no external audio interferences and be very relaxed and try to think of nothing. You MUST listen through a Pair of Headphones, quiet loud, and preferably good quality. You must try and turn off any Soundcard EQ enhancers or bas boost or anything, its gotta be as flat as possible as its finely tuned.

They wont **** you up, these scientists say they use 'French Toast' every morning because it gives them a rush of awareness and joy and excitement. + they only altar your Brain Waves :cool: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom