Virtual character creation software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Wolf

Baseband Member
You know how in some video games you can create a custom character, and shape their image to some extent: well is there a software program for the PC that allows you to create a character?

I mainly just want to be able to create a female character and do alterations to her wardrobe.

You might want to ask that question down at rpg.net forums. I used to use some of those for some of my pen and paper role play games. But I lost a lot of that sort of stuff in my last format as I forgot back up that directory.
And it's been a long time since I have done any pen and paper role play games.

I mainly just want to be able to create a female character and do alterations to her wardrobe.
greddy2.gif

LOL you nuts :p
I was wanting this for two primary reasons:
1. I wanted to create images that would represent wrestlers that would go along with a RPG on wrestling forums.

2. There was a topic on a Mickie James fan forum (female wrestler) about what kind of outfit she should wrestle in.

I figured if I could create a female character that could pass for her in theory, than I could create a wardrobe for her ring attire. I ended up using photoshop to simply alter the colors of her preexisting outfits. Yes I'm aware that I have no life.

You might want to ask that question down at rpg.net forums. I used to use some of those for some of my pen and paper role play games. But I lost a lot of that sort of stuff in my last format as I forgot back up that directory.
And it's been a long time since I have done any pen and paper role play games.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea :) thanx

peterhuang913 hahahahaha xD

LOL you nuts :p
I was wanting this for two primary reasons:
1. I wanted to create images so that i can J3rk off at night

2. There was a topic on a Mickie James fan forum (female wrestler) about what kind of outfit she should wrestle in, so i can then J3rk off watching her wrestle in tight pants on TV

isnt that what you meant?

o ya here the editing software u wanted: Character Editing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom