Virginia Tech shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone in our school knew, teachers, noone told us.

my sister in laws best friend goes there, he called her after everyone was sent home.

actually the guy was a Chinese exchange student. I cant pretend to think that a life of oppression is a good thing for you. But maybe part of his anger was over that and he had power over here. It doesn't make what he did any less worse, but it interesting.

O well its the U.S everyone wants a gun

well if we didnt have people who are so anti gun like you in the US. Someone could of stopped his rampage early on.

If we make all of these laws and rules that are so anti firearm this and anti firearm that only the criminals are going to disobey them leaving us to defend ourselves with a 3 digit number that takes 10-15 minutes to respond.

I know that most college campus establishments have 100% firearms free policy (police are an exception) but we need to extend that exception to campus security provided they go thru proper firearms training.

Also, whoever is the director of security and or administration is going to get fired and or sued big time... Why the **** would you notify the school about a lockdown thru email? And after countless dead after the first wave of attack why would they temporarily lift the lockdown? Seems to me if there was a confirmed shooter with confirmed victims the school should be locked down until suspect is found and apprehended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom