(Video)US Goverment disgustingly violates people's rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Here is the video
www.djchriscanada.com/facism.mov

This was a party at an outdoor event with around 2000 people. They aqquired all the proper permits from the city. This was an 100% legal event, and everyone was screened by a privite security force for drugs and weapons on the way in. Stun guns, nightsticks, beatings and tear gas were all used in a crowd that was not causing any trouble.

Their is more to the story here, but the video is pretty self explanatory.
http://djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51770

Meh, Considering theres no real info besides a bunch of so called "DJ's" and their thoughts then I don't really look too much into it....theres got to be some other kind of info there or reasons for such actions...not necessarily beatings or crap like that but I"m talking about the fact that it looks like straight up military personal.

Also I saw that one little brawl and all, but I didn't see too much mention of this other stuff you spoke of, but I didn't really go in and read everyones postings.

Like I said, I'd rather hear more info about besides just the side that's obviously going to be pissed off from having their fun ruined.

All evidinced has been hushed, you can hear a guy saying GIMME THAT CAMERA. They confinscated most camera's and such.

yeah I heard that at the end, but I'm not talking about more footage, I want to know the 'official reason' for why they'd go in and do that besides a bunch of upset DJ's coming up with their own conclusions.

Not saying that the 'official reason' would be any good, but I'd still like to know the other side of the story and the "US governments reasoning for blah blah" and such.....basically I'm looking for a bonefied news article not a bunch of people ranting

Theres got to be something we don't know if it's military personel like that....generally the most I've ever seen even with a known drug using rave is like SWAT members if that....but straight up full blown military?

Theres something not being told

Here's your news story, with some stuff added in

Rave Party

Utah County Sheriff's Office shuts down Rave Party in Spanish Fork Canyon.

During the summer of 2005 the Utah County Sheriff's Office has seen an increase in the number of large Rave parties that have occurred within Utah County. Approximately four weeks ago the Sheriff's Office became aware of another possible Rave party that was to occur somewhere in Utah County on August 20, 2005. Tickets were sold through a Salt Lake vendor, Uprock, for $20.00. Tickets could be bought in advance and directions to the exact location of the Rave would be provided on the day of the event. Utah County mass gathering ordinance prohibits the gathering of two hundred and fifty or more persons without a permit, bond, and Utah County Commission approval. Research was conducted and no mass gathering permit had been obtained for this incident. However, a health department permit had been obtained and EMS personnel were contracted to be on scene for first aide.

From several previous experiences with Rave parties of this size, a large amount of drug use and underage consumption of alcohol occur. In addition reports of sexual assaults, overdoses, firearm violations, vehicle burglaries, and numerous individuals drive from the party under the influence of alcohol and or drugs. Utah County Sheriff¿s Office Detectives interviewed several females that had attended a prior rave party in the Utah county area in the past month that had been sexual assaulted. These females stated that the combination of drugs and alcohol made them fear for their safety due to the groping and sexual assaults that occurred during the Rave party. In the last year alone one near fatal shooting was investigated by Utah County Sheriff¿s Office at a similar party.

Around noon on Saturday, August 20th, the Sheriff¿s office learned that the Rave Party was to take place in the Diamond Fork area located in Spanish Fork canyon at the Child¿s ranch. At that point it was again verified that the Utah County Commissioner¿s office had no knowledge of this nor had a permit been obtained.

Utah County Major Crimes was contacted to assist with undercover surveillance. Both local and state SWAT teams were called in to control the crowds ( Utah County Metro SWAT, Utah Department of Corrections out of Salt Lake and Gunnison, Department of Public Safety and their helicopter and Provo SWAT) approximately 90 law enforcement personnel combined. At 9 pm the Rave party began and by 10 pm Major Crimes observed numerous illegal activities. Which included illegal use of drugs, distribution of drugs, and underage consumption of alcohol. It was verified that more than 250 individuals were at the party, in violation or county statutes and by 11:30 pm law enforcement personnel moved in to curtail and disburse the party. During this process at least 60 arrests were made for weapons offenses, DUI, illegal underage consumption of alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of cocaine, possession of methamphetamine, distribution of ecstasy, resisting arrest, assault on a police officer, and disorderly conduct. A safety sweep was conducted after the crowd was ordered to disburse and numerous narcotic items were located scattered on the ground which included: cocaine, ecstasy, marijuana, mushrooms, alcohol and large amounts of drug paraphernalia. A 17 year old female from West Jordan was found by officers and had overdosed on ecstasy, she was treated and released to her parents.

Several local teenagers from Spanish Fork, Springville, Provo and Payson, were identified at the party by officers as well as, numerous individuals out of the Salt Lake and Davis County area.. Parents need to be aware of the type of illegal activities that occurs at these type of gathering. Sexual assaults, rapes, overdoses, drugs, alcohol abuse, thefts, and firearms violations. The sale of drugs at these parties is so prevalent that at this particular Rave party drugs were offered to a local off duty emergency medical service personnel who were contracted to be there. In addition two security personnel hired by the promoter were arrested for possession of cocaine and ecstasy D. Gilbert 801-420-0706

I watched the video and I saw noone being held at gun point. All I heard was them yelling to turn it off and then the one guy said to one of the DJs, "...or I'll put your *** in jail".

yeaaah, sounds like a bunch of DJ's *****ing about crap they don't know.

This right here:

if you ****ers would educate yourselves, you would know that you don't od on ecstasy - it would have been something that the pill was cut with, or something else entirely. DANCESAFE.ORG and EROWID.ORG
Is complete ignorance...you CAN OD from ecstacy so I don't know what this moron is ranting about.

Assuming any of these "DJs" complaints were true a lawyer would be all over that crap in a second....the official documentation of a permit being purchased would be found regardless of the cops confinscating his copy...so this whole 'Ahh they took it!' is just a stupid ass arguement...the city hall or wherever they got it from, would have official records for all of this and there'd be, like I said, lawyers jumping all over this kind of oppurtunity.

You're blowing this way out of proportion considering, what is the likelyhood there'd be this BIIG covert coverup just for a stupid rave. They wouldn't go to the commisioners office and go in there and remove all evidence of a permit being bought, that's just a ridiculous assumption.

Beyond that, I don't care what you say about hired security guards, theres never enough to scan everybody...theres no way drugs weren't being used there.

and even further beyond THAT, your title is ridiculous "US government" it's a freakin state issue dude....that has nothing to do with the US government being that they said it was SWAT members.

Once again it sounds like a bunch of idiotic people who call themselves DJ's who thought they got all the necessary paperwork but in reality didn't, then claim a violation of their rights when make it out like it's this big coverup conspiracy and crap which it clearly isn't.

This is just a load of BS, and the way you have your title of your thread it's like you just want to start a flame.

Also...I want to know where this news story is from...I want an official website not your quoting with a bunch of idiots putting in their own stupid comments.

Drugs were being used, drugs are being used anywhere.

And for the main part, it's 98% normal people making these complaints and not DJ's

If you want to know where the story is from, phone the guy who has his number listed as the author

And for the main part, it's 98% normal people making these complaints and not DJ's
the reason I said DJ's is because most of the quotes you provided sound like it's from the guys who 'organized' the thing.

Like I said...the title is misleading, it's a state issue, it's not "US GOVERNMENT" screwing people over....no I'm not nationalistic, because if given a proper reason I'd spit on the white house, but right now this story sounds ridiculously one sided with hardly any info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom