Video Clip Program??

Status
Not open for further replies.

monklerman

Baseband Member
He I was wondering if you knew of any program that allows you to take video clips while playing a game such as Ultima Online.. without laggin the crap out of you?

I have snagit but it lags, was jw if anyone knew of any alternatives :-D

Fraps... lagging you with that system?? Somethings wrong.

BTW that FX 5200 with 256 MB of RAM... do you think that 256 makes a difference?

yea, this lagging with a system like that shouldn't be happening. download 3DMax and run the tests and post your scores. or maybe there's something running that causes the problem...

my fps are at an average 75 when im playing ultima online, then when i turn on the video recorder it plumets to around 25...

to be honest i havent tried a 128mb vid card before but I really like the 256mb... and its very affordable too

The point Legion is trying to make is that only a very select amount of games use the 256MB on a graphics card, Ultima Online most definitely does not use that amount - I played it for 5 years.

You should maybe invest in a faster graphics card with 128MB, such as a 9600XT - that 5200 is not meant to be used for gaming, it is a basic desktop card used for browsing the internet or doing word processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom