Video Card Packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should see some of the Eagle Tech Box art. Talk about cheap. I remember picking up my first GeForce Card back in 2000. The box art had all these knock off space ships and robots from 70's and 80's anime.

Mhe box art is a little pathetic, I think that they should tone it up a notch. But the frog in the first post is just odd come on whats with that frog?

Mhe box art is a little pathetic, I think that they should tone it up a notch. But the frog in the first post is just odd come on whats with that frog?
Looks stupid.

Got one of my freinds who is a raging homosexual. He will not pick up the video card unless is a cute guy on the front of the box. He gets the giggles how most of the box art seems to be female. Therefore he will not pick up the card.

Personally i could not care what is on the box art. I am after what is inside the box.

i like box's that have cool box's, its makes you more confident in the product. overall its not necisary but its a nice touch.

Looks stupid.

Got one of my freinds who is a raging homosexual. He will not pick up the video card unless is a cute guy on the front of the box. He gets the giggles how most of the box art seems to be female. Therefore he will not pick up the card.

Personally i could not care what is on the box art. I am after what is inside the box.

Sounds gay :rolleyes:

lol, jk :)

Sounds gay :rolleyes:

Looks stupid.

Got one of my freinds who is a raging HOMOSEXUAL. He will not pick up the video card unless is a cute guy on the front of the box. He gets the giggles how most of the box art seems to be female. Therefore he will not pick up the card.

What do you think homosexual means?

Asus has decent packaging

I like the Sapphire boxes actually (well the last ones I looked at were from the X1000 series

I like the android/silver-surfer look, and their color schemes are cool, like my old X1950GT box had a sort of blue/white color scheme that kinda reminded me of Portal, looked like the box had a lot of tech put into it :p

IMG_0033.jpg

why do you still have the box of a card you don't even have anymore

also put your GTS g92 box on there to compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom