Video card interface...how!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, no, im just not up on this lingo... ive been working a lot with drives latelly and have never really gotten into graphics

but i thought about that, and it just seemed too easy... hence why you guys were asking why not just right click desktop, settings, advanced, etc etc

and "279" posts isnt that much really. I remember when john3 first joined he caught up to me in a matter of a week or something. or maybe he joined earlier, and then started hardcore posting... him and alexerbes or something like that... he has a p4 build i think and had that poll rating his build from 1-10

i mean to be fair, i know what it is... im sure i can find at least one post where i said the words AGP, PCI, PCI-E, or something... i know my computer is PCI-E (x16) but it is set to x8 in the bios cause i have never got around to changing it... and it would already be so much bandwidth that my gpu wouldn't know what to do with it! (not literally...)

Google the motherboard and find it out off their website or off a retail website.

Realisticly Id say screw it and get him to open er up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom