Video Card Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a joke relax. I donated my brand new thermalright hr-03 to him if you guys hadn't noticed. Obviously I wouldn't of donated it if I thought he needed to get a job.

Ohh sorry. Without the emoticons there it is hard to tell. remember we are only readin text. We dont knwo if you are being sarcastic behind it or not without a emoticon. :p

^Yes because all 14 (or 15 cant remember lol) dont need to spend their money on things they want, they all need to save for a down payment on a house

sorry that's just a idiotic post to say that a kid needs t save up for a deposit on a house when he probably has atlast ten years to go before purchasing a house

This is the only computer forums I go on, but I have been in other communities online. But this is the first forum that isn't full of idiots yelling at each other and starting e-drama :p. I love this community, everyone is willing to help or offer any advice, and always look out for the best interest of others. I usually feel odd joining a community at first, but here I just felt like I fit right in. Unfortunately I have no money, but if you all wanna start a "Ethan's HD 4850 Fundraiser", that would be cool too :D

My parents are the same way btw, I'm 16, so I don't make a lot of money, but when I do, I wanna spend it, but they get mad.

^i agree. I save some of my money, just to make my life easier when im older. But im not gonna waste the time i have at this age, im gonna have fun. So i spend money also, im not gonna get another chance to do some of these things so why not have fun. But is kinda a good thing that they are making him save money, but they are taking away the fun factor in his life, so when he is older and they have no control over him, he is going to spend a lot more then people his age because he never got to do it at this age. So his parents are actually hurting his future of saving money rather then making him a good saver. Also using money wisely, and saving for larger items in his teen years are going to give him good money skills when he is older, but parents don't usually see it that way. They are trying to do the good/right thing but are doing the wrong thins at the same time.

do not take offense by this ethan, bt you would have to prove your self a contributing, rue abiding, and genuinely a good/helping person on the forum before we would consider doing that. You have only been here for about a month, vernon has been here for quite a while.

Unfortunately I have no money, but if you all wanna start a "Ethan's HD 4850 Fundraiser", that would be cool too :D

We have yet to do even a Mak213 Fundraiser. You will have a long time to wiat before you get yoru turn.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom