Video Card Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a similar thread a while ago and we where gonna chip in for some card on ebay?

It fell through because people wanted him to get a newer card, which this is.

And he can flash it to the 2900XT bios....so yeah this will be good for vern.

I'll do $10 if you'll take a check, Trotter. Then you'll get more of the money that way without paypal scraping their 3% off the top. I got your addy already, I'll just mail it to you. You know I'm good for it. And if not, you know where I live ;)

edit: actually nevermind the check unless you want it. Looks like I've got some money in paypal, hooray!

I can do $20, IF my dad lets me use his paypal account ( I would still be giving the money to my dad, so it would still cost me :p)

chances are he will think its stupid :mad:

I'll see when he gets back from work.

$40/$60 in a day ain't bad. if we make it, I'll PM everyone my PayPal addy.

And, yes, I know you're good for it, Jorsoft.

I'll donate a Thermalright HR-03 R600 to him if he gets it. Brand new shipped free.

edit: Just to let you know its the 256mb bus. I don't think you can flash that one to XT only 512mb bus can do it. You will brick your card. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure

I'll donate a Thermalright HR-03 R600 to him if he gets it. Brand new shipped free.

edit: Just to let you know its the 256mb bus. I don't think you can flash that one to XT only 512mb bus can do it. You will brick your card. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure

Yay!! No loudness!!

Ship it to Trotter, I've never really installed a 3rd Party Heatsink, and I don't want to wreck my sweet new card

I thought Trotter said he got the 512bit one?

lol, you don't want to install one but you'll overclock it? Don't be a wuss. LMK if your still too afraid. I can send it to him. I'll even gift wrap it for you in newspaper.
I only see one power connector on there. The 512's have one 6 and one 8. Nevertheless its still a good card. W/ the Thermalright you'll be able to push it to 1.2v modded bios. Plus even if you could change to XT the Pro bios supposedly has better timings. After 999 on the mem the timings change

It is a 512MB, 256 bit. I have no idea about flashing the BIOS, but Google might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom