Video of 110 mph BICYCLE crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw this on ripleys belive it or not. they reviewed him and asked him whyd he want to try this. his bike was custom made like titanium to withstand anything and the wheels are special made rubber to withstand the high speeds. and this was only the begining of what was the expected speeds. but their was a malfunciton on the bikes gooseneck the thing that connect the body to the front forks and handle bars.

Definitely Japanse...at the beginning you can hear "blablablabla challenge-o". :) That guy is definitely...well, he's probably just trying to get his name written down in a book somewhere so that he won't be easily forgotten.

so challenge-o is your basis for it being japanese? lol, it might be spanish!

His arm reminds me of something I saw on tv once where two kick boxers were fighting and the little guy kicks at the big guy's leg from the side and the big guy just tenses up his leg and the little guy's leg collides with the big guy's leg and BAM!!! The little guy's leg bones snap in half, what's even worse is when he puts all his weight on the leg and it folds in half. YOUCH!!!

yeah, I've seen that one Sylus......it's pretty sickening to watch really lol

Nubius said:
so challenge-o is your basis for it being japanese? lol, it might be spanish!

You should know me a little better then that. :p It was just a random thought that I happened to type in a bad spot in that paragraph. Anyway, I said what I meant and I meant what I said except you didn't know what I meant but what I meant to say; however, it is apparent that I accidentally said what i didn't want said whereas I said what I meant and confusingly meant what I said. o_O

None of this was meant to be said or understood for that matter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom