Very, very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro said:
It was the same here in the UK. A large amount of the focus was on the trade center instead of the pentagon. I actually saw very little footage or coverage of the Pentagon crash.

Mind you how does a news team report on an incident without having any information due to it possibly being confiscated by the FBI?

It has made me slightly suspicious over the activities of the US government and the war on terrorism.

Retro.

Ya dude, they said in that flash movie, a hotel security camera near the pentagon, and a gas station video camera were both confiscated within minutes of the accident by the FBI.

GUYS, THIS IS AN INTERESTING TOPIC, BUT CONTREVERSIAL, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T THINK YOU'RE TOUGH AND START A FLAME WAR. THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC, LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY

-anarchy

Edit: But also keep this in mind, what happened to the people on Flight 77 if indeed it wasn't a Boeing 747 that hit it? Dissapear?

Take the trade center vidoe footage thats readily available on the net and put it in a video editor, then look at it frame by frame, there's some rather disturbing things in it if you look closely.

horndude: can you give us a description of the "disturbing things" you are speaking of, for those of us unable to get the video footage?

Well, considering Ive found about 4 different versions and angles some show it some dont.Anyway, on the right hand side on the belly of the plane just below the root of the right wing you can see a pod of some sort, very much like what a missile mounted on there would look like.Also, there's a puff of smoke aft of the wing and a flash at the point of contact of the nose of the plane with the building just PRIOR to its actual contact.

Now look, dont get me wrong, I really dont buy into conspiracy theories, but the 9/11 incident doesnt exactly fit the official story the govt went with.Biggest reasons I believe that was the lack of investigation afterwards, the total demolition of 7 buildings at the WTC site from 2 plane strikes, and the eyewitness reports at all the scenes dont exactly match what the govt has been telling us.On top of that, the post 9/11 actions by the govt dont match the rhetoric theyve been putting out.Something is fishy here.........

horndude: can you provide us with links where we can find video of the "pod" and "puff of smoke"? Thanks. Either that or still pictures of the pods and smoke.

Other than the existing documentaires done on the subject, no.Ive got the footage on a hard drive but im in the middle of setting up a new system and moving some stuff around.

Alot of this is available at suprnova.org under movies/documentary for download :) using bittorrent. There's a bunch of conspiracy theory movies to watch there, some good, some bad.

You gotta understand the video footage is pretty crappy, wasnt pro quality video cameras being used and they were pretty far away.

Very interesting. I've been reading up on this since this was posted, and it is really starting to make me wonder.

jaksback said:
I often thought that it was weird how there was so much televising of the trade center and not the pentagon.

Well, it did not suprise me that they did supress the media coverage for the pentagon for national security reasons.

And there is a lot of things that do make sence. Mainly the AIR PLAINS CRASH LEAVE WRECKAGE part.
And the fact that the Pentagon crash was rather clean.

I remember seeing a new story in the early 90's where a boeing ploughed itself into a rather hotel (Can't remember the fault). And that was a mess.

But one question I do have, Wasn't there a list of passangers killed for the plain that hit the pentagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom