Verizon can't do math!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that months ago. GG Verison. Dumbarses. Good stuff, though. Guy knows what he's talking about, while Verizon does not. :D

Wow. Thats pretty good. I guess pretty much any person who answers a phone and has basic computer skills can work at Verizon. So these days any 5 year old could start earning some bread money. Makes me kinda nervous since I have Verizon. tards

Yeah I'm suprised he had such a long fuse, I started to get annoyed just listening to it. It was fairly obvious that they meant 0.002 cents since as the lady even pointed out $0.002 isn't a very logical or easy to work with number, if it was infact $0.002 they would have just listed it as 0.2 cents instead

I wonder how many people they managed to scam with that conversion BS. It's amazing how he put into, at least to me, such a clear context, and they still couldn't understand. "A dollar is different than a cent, half a dollar is different than half a cent, but I don't see how 0.002 of a dollar is different than 0.002 of a cent...."

I guess they just assume that anything to the right of the decimal constitutes a cent and anything to the left constitutes a dollar

lol yeah. This guy did a very good job conveying the concepts, but he was too "nice".. Which is commendable.. I don't think I could've been that way :eek:..

But, I think a few insults regarding their intelligence would've really helped the guy. lol.. Which is defeinitely what I would've done. :D

lol "I'm a manager I've worked here for a year and a half" like that some how made him smarter or more correct.

When I signed up for sprint they had a rate writen for overages or roaming that said "$0.xx cents". I looked at it and figured it was just a confusion tactic, because it had both and could have been interpreted as either. I never go over or roam so I've forgoten the rate, seeing that video made me remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom