Vegetarians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a vegetarian myself. I'm an omni but i don't eat factory farmed animals. I eat what I kill which is only venison, and that's rarely. I'm doing this mainly because I watched the earthlings and for health reasons as well. I've only eaten meat once in a month.

your a hunter, theirs no diffrence between the pain of being hunted to eat and a factory farmed animal. so why not just become full fledged if you only eat it once a month? and no im not forcing my ideology on anyone

omnivore>vegetarian=carnivore>vegan

i always like turning this one into a theological debate :D. almost can't lose seeing as those who believe in a higher power will recoil if you suggest that by them being vegan/vegetarian they insult their higher power by implying the higher power mistakenly designed us as omnivores. on the other hand most atheists (that i know) are of a mindset that would probably predispose them to an omnivorous diet so you win there too :D.

i am an omnivore. evolution/design has designated me as such. my body is designed to be fueled by a diet of both meat and vegetables..............too simple. why would i rape my digestive system by feeding it other than what it's designed/evolved for?

"theirs no diffrence between the pain of being hunted to eat and a factory farmed animal"

Search google video's for The Earthlings. There's a big difference.

I kill and I eat meat. I pay and I eat meat. I cook and I eat meat.

I just got back from a huntin trip and I have 32 duck breast, 16 pheasant breast, 10 quail breast, and 12 chukar breast. And I love every bit of it.

nitestick said:
omnivore>vegetarian=carnivore>vegan

i always like turning this one into a theological debate :D. almost can't lose seeing as those who believe in a higher power will recoil if you suggest that by them being vegan/vegetarian they insult their higher power by implying the higher power mistakenly designed us as omnivores. on the other hand most atheists (that i know) are of a mindset that would probably predispose them to an omnivorous diet so you win there too :D.

i am an omnivore. evolution/design has designated me as such. my body is designed to be fueled by a diet of both meat and vegetables..............too simple. why would i rape my digestive system by feeding it other than what it's designed/evolved for?
one word: adaptation.

one word: adaptation
Diet may adapt, but we have teeth made for tearing and cutting. If we were supposed to just be plant eaters we'd have molars and we dont.

Vegetarians and vegans are annoying because they think without eating meat they are healthier which is complete crap. You can be "Healthy" on various diets provided you eat in moderation, on a regular basis and exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom