Vday plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gf of three years just broke up with me like a week ago ( :( ).. so I had absolutely nothing to do this weekend. Went out with a few friends.. but that's about it. Now I'm at home watching Star Trek :tongue:

I really got no plans. So far I woke up and started watching George Carlin, waiting for my Travian village to get obliterated.

Let's see, I got a present and flowers from me to the wife. Spent 2 hours with the kids to have them make stuff for her.

What did I get? Zip, Zero, Nada. Whoops must have forgotten.

Think I will get payback tonight? I have about as much chance as Hikaricloud's cpu beating mine in superpi.

[/rant]

I have even less of a chance. I have about as much of a chance as my CPU beating our PRVRT, JFen, Rican and the rest of the top 15 spots in folding. Add into that the chance of my CPU beating out the NASA super PC in a calculation of how long it will take for that asteroid to hit Earth and add in the chance i will beat out Hefe's CPU in SuperPi².

So yeah there is a better chance of the end of the world, sprinkle on some heck freezing over with a slight chance of Revolations and you got my chance of getting even a kiss today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom