Valentine's Day present suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah. Happy V-Day to all of us who share our passion with our computers :)

Oh well...no gf just means I have money in my pocket :D

Amen to that! Unfortunately, I've given up my allowance for the rest of the month towards a computer and monitor strap to help me take my comp up to Arlington.

i dont think my gf would appreciate that t-shirt somehow... I'll stick with what I have already got her!

Haha, mine would think it was hilarious, but I'd have to explain it to her somewhat. I took my GF out to a remote cabin rented from my college, cept the damn stove didnt have an elbow piece, and then when i fixed that the moron who put it together did a piss poor job of it and the whole F*ckin stove pipe came crashin down while there was a big fire goin. The cabin was completely filled with smoke, and I was reachin in and throwin flaming logs out the window into the snow. Needless to say this was not in my plan, so my dad brought out a propane stove and we used that, (we had to Xcountry ski all this stuff about a kilometer as well). I have pics of me cooking brats on top of a propane stove (this one is not made for that), with an annoyed look on my face. But she loved it all anyway, bless her heart. If you get a good one, it really is about the effort. If thats not good enough for em, they're not good enough period.

Nubius said:
Oh well...no gf just means I have money in my pocket :D

......SO TRUE... so very true... i love my money anyway lol

and i agree with that foxy.. if they dun appreciate it they arne't worth it...

sadly i think im breaking up with my gf on valentines day... thats not nice... but i dun think i should lie?... ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom