Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer you are married the worse the presents get. Jewelry and Flowers is the old standby. Spa days, perfume, show tickets are a few other ones that have "worked" in the past.

I just hope for a little something in return.

I got my wife a gift certificate to ball room dance lessons of course i will take them with her, but she has always wanted to learn how to dance. I also make her a card each year to save on money and make's it for sentimental for the ladies. I am not sure if this helps but just throwing out some ideas.

I told my wife she can have me or the TV...if she chooses the latter at least I'll get some game time!

Really though, hef's rights, as time goes on the "holiday" gets less and less.

I'm single this year, no expensive presents for Jorsoft! Anybody ever go to a singles bar on Valentine's Day? Seems to me like it'd be a candy shop.

It helps to have an out-of-the-ordinary significant other. I shelled out and got my fiance some products from her favorite artist.

A sketchbook of her works:
Etsy :: mignonmushi :: schizo paroxysm

Some misc stuff
Etsy :: mignonmushi :: pockets, tags and mirrors

And these earings:
il_fullxfull.51884487.jpg

Let's just say that I have just earned a lifetime of gratitude from her, haha. You have no idea how much she loves this artist.

Course, the problem is, it's coming from Singapore...it's not going to be here for another 2 weeks. Bah.

Yea for the last 2 years I have been single and valentines isnt a good time of year for me.

This time last year wasn't good for me either. I bought concert tickets for my then-girlfriend for Christmas and the concert was on Valentine's Day. She broke up with me at the end of January, didn't give the tickets back, and later posted pictures on facebook confirming that she had taken another dude she was interested in.

What did I do while she was at the concert? I was doing an internship + working in the evenings. Yep. 16 hour work day.

But this year I'm with a new girlie, so it's like... the first Valentine's Day for us... so I'm kinda like.. soiling my pants....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom