using internet in the apple stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
im sure you aswell use the apple store to check your email, facebook and just generally surf the net but im asking when you check you email and facebook you log out as its not your pc, all the public use it but if you forget to log out are the computers turned off at night and all the cookies cache are cleared?

Oh wow..

I am sure the Mac's are very well maintained and the OS is probably reinstalled very often to give things running snappy. After all, they are trying to sell them so they wouldn't want the things running slowly. I just hope for your sake a nice member of staff noticed before the public did.

LOL, no i always log off but if for some reason anyone forgot! and anyway when i log in to facebook and see a persons already logged on there i usually facebook rape them, LOL

No cookies and cache are not cleared cause the PC is turned off. That would fully defeat the purpose of having such items. I mean do the cookies and cache clear from your PC at home when you turn it off/reset it? No. So they wont happen in the Apple Store either. They are just PC's there just like the ones you use at home.

Maybe they have some smart people that are nice enough to delete such items from time to time. But other than that no.

I normally go into a apple store and leave the brouser on sites like [REMOVED]

No cookies and cache are not cleared cause the PC is turned off. That would fully defeat the purpose of having such items. I mean do the cookies and cache clear from your PC at home when you turn it off/reset it? No. So they wont happen in the Apple Store either. They are just PC's there just like the ones you use at home.

Maybe they have some smart people that are nice enough to delete such items from time to time. But other than that no.

Unless they have something like DeepFreeze installed (not sure off hand if it works with Macs or if there's a Mac equivalent).

I would imagine they have something like DeepFreeze installed like other public computer access chains like Kinkos and the local libraries do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom