Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame Mozilla ENTIRELY. Firefox was the third name the browser has had. Originally it was Phoenix. That turned out to be trademarked, so they changed it to Firebird. That was changed because Firebird was the name of another OSS project, something to do with databases I believe. The name 'Firefox' was adopted around 0.8 I think. I've been using the browser since version 0.6. :D

Elbatrop1 said:
DO IT! If you spell something backwards to create a username, you would be cool like me;)

OMFG Dude! I JUST realized that your name is "Portable" spelled backwards! :eek: :eek: :eek: WoooooooooooooooooooooW...

Qiranworms said:
I've been using the browser since version 0.6. :D

You're like, the ultimate anti-microsoft person, lol.

OMFG Dude! I JUST realized that your name is "Portable" spelled backwards!
that's why in the 'how do you say your name thread' I asked him if I could call him 'mr portable' instead ;)

Qiranworms said:
Don't blame Mozilla ENTIRELY. Firefox was the third name the browser has had. Originally it was Phoenix. That turned out to be trademarked, so they changed it to Firebird. That was changed because Firebird was the name of another OSS project, something to do with databases I believe. The name 'Firefox' was adopted around 0.8 I think. I've been using the browser since version 0.6. :D

I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom