User Bar sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FghtinIrshNvrDi

Fully Optimized
Everyone seems to have these lately... I'll admit, they're a cool and quick way for someone to get a feel for who you are without even having a conversation. I went to the userbars.com or whatever the official site is. They have no bars at all that I was looking for. The music section COMPLETELY eliminated country music artists. There was no Ford F-Series bar. It didn't have hunting in the hobbies. It had no NRA bar... I was wondering if there are other better places to find these more wholesome bars. :) They didn't even have a GOP bar.

Ryan

Fightin, I got you're PM and i'll start working on the bars you requested. I will PM you when they are completed. I'll post them in the Userbar sticky as they are very unique and i'm sure no one else has made those anywhere.

I have a question about userbars to how do you make them so that there's more than one for every space it takes up like a gif. image?

oh, you mean the animated ones?

There's a link in the Userbar Sticky. The site allows you to insert your userbar URL's and it will animate them for you. Then it will give you code you use to insert into your sig. You can create a few of them and stack the code.

I think that's what you are taking about.

um... it loaded slowly when I opened the page.... but, I don't think it's affecting anyones internet speed.

Once it loads... it just fades really slowly and the userbars bleed together...

it dosent slow me down im still geting the full 4mb/sec.

but when they bleed together it looks kinda dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom