use the mouse in left-handed way

Status
Not open for further replies.
hygor said:
we have a saying here in manchester... he who uses the mouse with his left hand holds something of great importance in his right!

I have never understood what it means ;)

are you means that "people will not use their left hand unless he is forced to use it" ?

My sister's BF is left handed, and he uses the mouse with his left hand.

He just get the $#!+ that all the ergo-nomic mouses are designed only for right handed people. But as long as microsoft still put out the MS IntelliMouse Optical (5 Buttons) Mouse, he will be happy.

One thing to keep in mind with this guy is that his entire family is left handed. So it not like he was one of those leftys that had to put up with the Right hand mice users.

I'm left-handed and I use the mouse with my right hand. The rest of my family is right handed so I just got used to right handed mousing before I had my own computer. I get wrist pain but it's from flute-playing and typing, I think... never had any problems from the mouse.

Emily said:
I'm left-handed and I use the mouse with my right hand. The rest of my family is right handed so I just got used to right handed mousing before I had my own computer.

if there is a software that can set up a hot key and use the hot key to swap mouse buttons and flip the arrow, that's usefull

u can flip the mouse buttons just go to ''control panel'' then ''mouse'' and isnt there skins for the arrow maybe theres a fliped arrow that u can download.

qiranworms said:
Interesting. Out of curiosity, are you left handed or right handed?

i am right handed, for always use the unilateral of my body, my wrist arm and shoulder has been hurt. so i make full use of my two hands, don't you think it's a good idea

I have an IBM Optical mouse that is desinged to be used by the right hand.

For those who feel pain, i highly suggest you get gel pack to put under your wrist while you use your mouse. It helped me ALOT.(Some mousepads come with them, but since the advent of optical mice i dont need a mouse pad)

I am right handed and mouse with the right. I have never had wrist problems while mousing. It's probably because the chair I sit in has big armrests that are pretty level to the mouse pad.

I usually use my mouse right handed........i can write with both hands but i prefer to write with my left hand.......i can eat with both......but when i eat i prefer to use my right hand......and when it comes to computer mice.....i can use both left and right handed......i guess i am ami.........

I am righthanded and use the mouse with my right hand. After about 14-16 hours I get pain in my shoulder. When I am at my computer for a very long time my right hand starts to turn purple. My right wrist is a little red and it doesn't go away unless I stop for a few days. How does this sound? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom