USA: North vs. South

Status
Not open for further replies.
StylinGolfShoes said:
sorry we had this thing on september 11th where 3,000 americans died
sorry we had to inconvenience you with our metal detectors so another 3,000 wont die

meh...

people knock the South, but it's actually a great place to live.

Come to Tennessee and give it a try. I'm in Cleveland, just above Chattanooga. Everything is booming. Can't build houses fast enough.

i usually go to the south during the summer and
i love it
its nice and warm and theres great golfing down there
except western coast of florida
sorry but I hate you

Arizona has "gated" communities where your street is blocked off and there are passwords you gotta enter.
Gated communities are probably in every state dude. It's not like some fancy thing that only arizona has :p

Tons of them in apple valley, california.

Them falcons get much faster than that, some have been recorded up to 200mph, they are the fastest ANIMAL on the planet, no other animal can reach these speeds like that.

some have been recorded up to 200mph,
When they dive. Apparently they fly level flight at 100mph.....that's pretty ridiculous.

but yeah, that's way different than having to use legs to propel yourself

This is exactly what the ones at my parents house look like.

falconclose800.jpg

It's awesome to watch them catch lizards from their window... SO FREAKIN' FAST....

charles_scott said:
Just don't move to the tampa area... Family there... Stupid *** sister said she couldn't find a place for less than $1000 a month but then again shes a [SNIPPED].

I live in tampa and real estate is WAYYYY over priced!!!!

I pay 817 for a one bedroom 900 sq ft apartment.

The new thing here is apartments converted into condos. 600-700 sqft go for about 130k-150k.

1300 sqft house in a decent neighborhood goes for 250k-275k.

StylinGolfShoes said:
sorry we had this thing on september 11th where 3,000 americans died
sorry we had to inconvenience you with our metal detectors so another 3,000 wont die

Yes they can detect a 747..... Sorry I know bad joke

SD 3 bedroom can go for a million, no joke, its not even remotly funny. Really cruddy neighborhoods can go for around 300k. Renting apartments are insane as well, like 6-700 on the low end to like 6000 for the high end places..... where they won't steal your car radio.

Its all about who you know though, I know a guy whos looking to move that I could get probably mid 200's from, not the best neighborhood. My father bought his house for just under 200 before it hit the market from some people he knew, decent neighborhood too, real price should have been 500 at the time, now 600.

So pretty much every where I've gone its cheaper...... I havn't gone to ny city, thats probably more expensive. They say the housing market is getting ready to burst though, so who knows.

edit: I forgot about gas, 3.10, around where I live 3.15 those are the lowest prices on regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom