US officials today charged eight people with several crimes related to the illegal th

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bust for them.

"$3.5million in annual revenues" psht oh no.....that's pocket change to them

SHOOBIERAT: "OH BUT NUBIUTH THAT"TH NOT THE POINT!!" yeah yeah I got it

I downloaded it, but i woudnt go and pay to see it, are they loosing money?

No.

I knew it was out, but I'd rather see it in theatres just because....well hell it's the last installment of star wars....it had to be seen in theatres.

Simon said:
Considering that George Lucas is rolling in dough after the amount of money he made from Episode I, II, III, he's prolly got all the money in the world to hire out Lawyers in order to chase people that are breaching
"stealing" his movie.

Downloading a movie/music/software from the internet might be illegal. However enforcing copyright really comes down to own much people are ready to spend in order to lay charges down on people you are steeling copyright.
bradybnmci said:
I had a copy with the play times across the top of the screen... It kinda ruined the experience of the movie :confused:
I know what you are saying. I got a freind of mine that is always going on about how his co-worker seems to get "latest release movies". However..... Time Codes, Poor Quality Image, Poor Quality Sound or the occasional "PROPERTY OF MOVIE STUDIO" showing up every 10 minutes just ruins the movie expereince for me.

bradybnmci said:
When are they going to figure out that they Can't stop pirating no matter what they do.
As I sead, it really come down to how much money people are ready to spend Pro-Actively / Actively / Re-Actively to stop piracy.

Like Shoobie Rat (the TF's Poster Boy fro Anti Piracy) can got on and on about how the EULA will tell me that I am not allowed to sell my computer games second hand, let alone lend to a freind.
What is stopping me?

About the only thing that I see is a serial number (which I don't give out to freinds) or a membership requirement like HL2 or MMOLRGPS (which I don't give the game out in the first place)

I can understand them not wanting people to pirate Video Games, especially online games b/c of the KEY's and what not. But if they think they can stop sharing mp3's they are drunk.
Its only getting bigger by the day. They would have to shut off the Internet to stop the sharing of mp3's and movie files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom