US court to rule on the right to bear arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, Tofu guns are dangerous yes an they shouldn't be used without good cause but the manly option isn't to slot some one or have a punch up with them, The so called manly way is to walk away an not have a fight in the first place.

*Self Sniped Opinion*

This is a touchy subject for many, although not a US citizen I hope they keep the 2nd amendment but add some more factors as to how easy it is to get a gun.

I don't mind the 2nd amendment.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

It's just that every one seems to forget about the "A well regulated militia" and "being necessary to the security of a free state" parts when it comes down "the right of the people to keep and bear arms"

As the saying goes. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them. I still think its funny that states that have concealed gun laws have the lower crime rates than places that restrict the ownership. When the person you are about to mug/attack/rape could be carrying a gun you are going to be much less likely to do something stupid than if you KNOW they dont have one because its illegal. As usual, the government is taking away more of our rights.

great point here

another one :

Hitler took away the german peoples right to hold guns before WWII---nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom