urgent!!!! please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found it! i forgot i was layin on my futon and feel asleep then i set it on this little ledge on my desk next to my futon. i just layed down again and found it laying their

æArchOAngelæ said:
i found it! i forgot i was layin on my futon and feel asleep then i set it on this little ledge on my desk next to my futon. i just layed down again and found it laying their

:mad: Wow. Not even a werid place.

FoxyLoxy said:
I am not a mean person, but some of these threads in OT are getting rediculous. There wasnt even a question in there, nothing to ponder, no inquiries or musings or anything to merit further thought.

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

FireFox said:
I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Apparently you don't know what "Off Topic Disscussion" Means either.
:angry:

This is why we have this forum, So we can post non computer random meaningless crap!

Get over it, its here to stay, its on almost every forum.

Ste said:
Apparently you don't know what "Off Topic Disscussion" Means either.
:angry:

This is why we have this forum, So we can post non computer random meaningless crap!

Get over it, its here to stay, its on almost every forum.

FoxLoxy was just simply pointing out the fact that the overall quality of this forum has been decreasing at an ever increasing rate as of late, and I was just simply agreeing. It's the O-T forum for crying out loud. I can point out facts and agree with them if I want. Get over it.

Mods don't close threads for your convenience. They do it for their own and for the forum's sake. No point in locking this really as this thread has pretty much run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom