Urgent appeal; Please get us out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.
graphic pics...be warned

I have no reason to doubt the validity of this post, nor do I have reason to accept its validity. I am sickened by the stories I hear every day and the images/video I see every day. I am awfully sorry this "war" is being waged as it is.

I spread the word whenever I can and I do hope this is all over soon.

"Imagine all the Hebrews gettin' Krunk Dancin on top of cerys and turnin' tight ones"

Most importantly, Why on Gods Brown earth did you post this in the "Building, Buying, Upgrading for General PCs' Section?

Please somone moove this to "Off Topic Descussion". More people go there anyway. :confused: :cool:

How can you call it propaganda? Even if the whole shabang is made up, at the very least the images are real. The stories coming from Iraq are real, too. Have you had any conversations with people that spent any amount of time over there and saw combat? You can't close yourself off from the truth of what's happening and then see something that goes against your political beliefs and call it "propaganda." What about all the propaganda our gov't has fed us to try to get us to support the war? You ignore that as propaganda but just because something is more liberal than your beliefs you call it propaganda?

It can all be considered propaganda, but only if you let it be that. You have to take it for what it is. You're still young though, you'll get it eventually.

It really is propaganda... The post has been reported. Too much TV and liberal worldviews are really wearing me thin. Troop moral and the need for us to be there is higher than ever. Yeah, that's a great idea. Let's just PULL OUT and leave the area unstable... great idea...

Ryan

on edit: Yes, I know people that have been and are over there. I'm of the age where lots of friends are in the military. This really is a load of bull.

"Ammerica is addicted to "Essential Oils"..."

There are some white folks OOPS i mean: 'PEOPLE' :eek: out there that agree with Bush, and others feel that the US is in this too deep now to turn back.

The real fear isn't of the terrorists in Iraq, but of all the Muslem Aarabs and Sudanese (Americans can't tell the difference :rolleyes: ) living in the US already.

Unfortunatly, the terrorists can move the battleground anywhere they want. :(

The moral of the story is: America is to CHICKEN to find a way to stop their own people from getting killed. Sadly, this is the way of war. The US forces in Iraq (Believe it or not) are not fighting against a clan of terrorists, but against the muslem Citizens that live there.
:cool:

Re: "Ammerica is addicted to "Essential Oils"..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
There are some white folks OOPS i mean: 'PEOPLE' :eek: out there that agree with Bush.

The real fear isn't of the terrorists in Iraq

The moral of the story is: America is to CHICKEN to find a way to stop their own people from getting killed. Sadly, this is the way of war. The US forces in Iraq (Believe it or not) are not fighting against a clan of terrorists, but against the muslem Citizens that live there.

Part 1: Why are we making this racial? People are people and have ideas. Good decisions are not made with racial guidelines. Bush has said and knows all of the things that the media has told him with thier incredible sense of hindsight. His goal now is to gain stability in the region. Quote from the President himself, "Hindsight is not wisdom, and second guessing is not a strategy." This shows that he isn't blind and realizes everything that has happened. We should try to fix it now.

Part 2: Not any more... We removed Iraq as a playground for terrorist activity. One step at a time...

Part 3: This makes no comprehensible sense. I'm not tearing down any ideaology you may have, but I don't understand what you're saying at all. Too chicken to defend ourselves? I'm just not understanding... No offense, please.

Ryan

I know people who have fought and even died in Iraq and even though I fervently protest the war we're fighting over there, and I think we never should have gone, even I recognize that it is ridiculous to pull out now. What's done is done, we can't change that. But leaving now would wreck the country. America has to finish what we've started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom