ur Google Results Can and Will Be Used Against You In the Court of Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Ever microwaved a CD-ROM? No danger. Put it silver-side up in the microwave and run for no more than 5 secs. Enjoy the light show :)

yeah I did that in the microwave at the local college bookstore when I used to work there :p

Stinks up the place too

Nubius said:
but what if they are busting in on you right then!? You gonna be able to pull it out and put it in the nuker in time!?!?!?!??!
Yeah, it wouldn't be a good idea it they are busting in the door but it would be a cool way to destroy a HD. :)

You could have a fishtank next to your desk so in case of emergency just push the entire rig into the water. lol

lol

"OH SHIT! THE COPS!"

Heave ho! SPLASH!

they could probably still get data though....that expensive ass data recovery thing they have now-a-days, but it'd have to be a high profile case if they were gonna look THAT far into it.

thank for the info warez. i'm going to have to try it on my wife.

you won't tell on me, will you?

Nubius said:
I remember on an episode of law & order or something like that, they were taking his computer out of the room for evidence and he had magnets and the sides of the doors, ERASING HIS HARD DRIVE AS THEY TOOK IT OUT!!!

yeah I know fictional....buuuut assuming you did get powerful electromagnets and stuck it on your HD you're aright :D
Oh yeah, I remember this. It was about ten or fifteen minutes into the movie The Core.

macdude425 said:
Oh yeah, I remember this. It was about ten or fifteen minutes into the movie The Core.
That's the name of that movie! I was trying to think of it too. All I remember of it is that ultimate computer nerd who likes to eat Hot Pockets while he hacks. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom