Ups Sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar experience but with USPS. One day I checked delivery confirmation and it said it had been delivered but neither of my parents saw it that morning. I contacted Newegg and asked them to help me since they have the resources to go after USPS. They sent me a replacement (2 x 2 gb G Skill) and I recieve it a couple days later. After 2 more days I get the "lost" ram. I figure it was delivered to the wrong address and that person kindly sent it back. I still have the extra ram lying around and I'm unsure what to do with it.

I feel you hussein.. i have a 400 dollar 28 inch Monitor coming from UPS tomorrow and i have to work.. im thinking of just taking the day off... because i would be CRUSHED if i find out someone stolen it off my porch while i was at work :(

they won't leave that on your front step.. its too big..

i know.. because i ordered both a 24 incher and 28 incher.. and neither was left at my doorstep when no one was home

I definitely prefer FedEx over UPS. I ordered an external HDD enclosure and it got all the way to my area, was out for delivery, then says "RECEIVER REQUESTED TEMPORARY CHANGE OF ADDRESS / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED" and was now on it's way to Auburn, Maine. So I had to contact UPS to have them change it. It had to go all the way to Maine before it was sent back. What was supposed to take 3 days took almost 10. Luckily it wasn't something critical like a video card or CPU so it didn't bug me too much since it was just a HDD enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom