Ups Sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this guy I talk to on youtube and we ordered the 7750 about the same time. He lives in Canada and I live in Canada. He got it and tested it before mines got stolen.

He only paid $7 extra then I did. So quicker shipping for an extra $10~ is a great deal. Since I spend $10~ every time I go to Quiznos anyways.

Quiznos is so overpriced, I can't believe it every time I go there. It's BARELY better than Subway, but a footlong with a soda always comes out to like 9-10$... ridiculous.

UPS just isn't good, man. I guess some particular places the drivers are better but in general and especially my experience Fedex is a little more but faster, better service, and they actually knock on the door and stuff. Plus they swing by at exactly the same time each day so you can expect them.

Oddly enough the UPS guy used to be scared of the dogs (a shy as heck beagle and some small poodle type thing) at my mom's house and would leave all packages at the gate (!!!) but the Fedex guy knew they wouldn't bother them since they love everyone (terrible guard dogs lol) and would leave em at the door and knock an everything.

UPS just doesn't cut it around these parts. I don't use em any more if I can help it.

edit: Never had Quiznos before. Subway is awesome, only $5 for most of their footlongs now. I eat there for lunch all the time cause there's on by work. Jimmy Johns is real good too. Also one real close to work.

Quiznos is so overpriced, I can't believe it every time I go there. It's BARELY better than Subway, but a footlong with a soda always comes out to like 9-10$... ridiculous.

Oh I just get the combo or whatever. Where you get a medium/large drink and a soup for an extra $2.

So for some chilli, a large sub, and a medium/large drink. It ends up at about $.950~.

Not the healthiest meal. But it sure beats having to eat Mc Donalds.

Back on topic-

So on NCIX you can get like 1-2 day shipping and still pay like +$20~ compared to neweggs prices. Oh and you have the option of choosing whether to go with UPS or several other delivery companies.

Doesn't Newegg CA have other shipping options? Newegg US has a lot.

Dunnoa bout NCIX for obvious reasons as I live in the US but I know it's a popular one.

Since I've been working during UPS work hours lately. It wasn't until today I was able to sit down and call them during their work hours. Only to find out that UPS doesn't work on Sundays. So I emailed the UPS Canadian site with my tracking number and my complaint.

Hopefully something CAN and WILL be done.

The reason I think something will be done, is because I did NOT sign for the package, and no one else signed for it either.

So it turns out UPS delivered my chip to another house. This older gentle men decided to bring it to my home while I was at work.

If I had been home when this happened, I would have given him a $20 for his SUPERIOR shipping skills.

Watch out taste, after I install my chip the SuperPI record is mine.

So it turns out UPS delivered my chip to another house. This older gentle men decided to bring it to my home while I was at work.

If I had been home when this happened, I would have given him a $20 for his SUPERIOR shipping skills.

Watch out taste, after I install my chip the SuperPI record is mine.

I feel you hussein.. i have a 400 dollar 28 inch Monitor coming from UPS tomorrow and i have to work.. im thinking of just taking the day off... because i would be CRUSHED if i find out someone stolen it off my porch while i was at work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom