UPS fails....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i seriously don't see how UPS stays in business. They are always like this.

And other things too --(incoming story)

Dad orders a new air rifle from a site. UPS refuses to send packages to our house (says they can't find it even though everyone else around receives packages okay) so he tells the company to mark the box "hold for pick up". Box gets to UPS center..they put it on a truck. Dad contacts them and asks why they put it on the truck...because then they'll ship it back. Lady replies " oh they won't ship it back until we've tried at least 3 times" (which is bs because they always send back after first time). So he tells her that he was marked hold for pick up. She is all " no sir, it had no markings on it..but we'll hold it for pick up now". They put it back out on the truck the next day...called again...same bs. This time they finally hold it. Now remember how they "didn't have it marked"? Well, we got there..asked for it. A lady brought it from the back..and guess what?!.... "HOLD FOR PICK UP" was wrote on it 5 times in BIG BOLD RED sharpie......so please..inform me...how was that not marked? (the only thing we ever received properly was my sister's passport..but the package was ripped apart to the part that it had government markings on it then the bad handling stopped :|)

anyway..back on topic: I'm glad your hardware still works :\

wow, I must be lucky then. My brown santa has been good to me, ever since I first started ordering things online. Never had I received a badly damaged box, or encountered any kind of problems that were described in this thread. Fedex is the same for me as well.

But I'm happy that the graphic card was not hurt. I'd surely be PO'd.

wow, I must be lucky then. My brown santa has been good to me, ever since I first started ordering things online. Never had I received a badly damaged box, or encountered any kind of problems that were described in this thread. Fedex is the same for me as well.

But I'm happy that the graphic card was not hurt. I'd surely be PO'd.

Ditto, I've never got anything but exceptional service from UPS and Fedex.

High quality...

I'd be mad as heck if I got a package like that but lucky for me (and the people that live near me) the shipping around here (FedEx, UPS, USPS) Are all decent.

UPS is usually a horror, but regular FedEx is OK. FedEx Express, though... Dude stood on my top step and tossed my RMA'd optical drive to my front door (about 12').

I've seen crapped up UPS boxes, but jeez...

Lately, all my UPS stuff has been pretty good though. Might have something to do with them actually going to a UPS store since I have a box with them...

UPS is usually a horror, but regular FedEx is OK. FedEx Express, though... Dude stood on my top step and tossed my RMA'd optical drive to my front door (about 12').

wow. that's ridiculous. maybe newegg should start printing "FRAGILE" on all their boxes :p lol

Maybe I am lucky but I have never had any problems with UPS. And my normal UPS delivery driver is a very nice guy. I have had a few problems FedEx but not like that. They just can't seem to get packages to me on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom