:( UK shortage of s939 Athlon 64

Status
Not open for further replies.

hygor

Daemon Poster
For some reason no-one has stock, my new parts (apart from grfx card which i picked up myself) are all being despatched together, all of them are at the suppliers except my AMD athlon 64 3200+ (winchester core) s939... on which the status has changed from the date they were expecting stock to "supplier not shipped, no new date"... so I thought I will find it somewhere else and cancel that bit off my order... but no-one, I mean no-one has a s939 3200+, a 3500+ or even a 3000+... I want my new system and this is holding it all up!

This wasnt asking advice and felt it was not worthy of recieving a post count... am just venting!!! BAH! :(

not to worry your post count didnt go up.... or are you doing it here because it WONT increase your post count?

i did it here on purpose so it wont increase my post count... still no processor :(

I will hopefully have it this week according to the supplier.. i wouldn't recieve it from the states for at least a week, even if my friend bought me one today! So will just be patient and wait for AMD to ship to my supplier!

No 939 Athlon 64's in the UK, huh? Good. We don't want you re-arming your armada of septic tanks.

er it was definatly last wednesday... coz it took me until saturday to install a stable version of XP... bloody damaged ram stick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom