Uk Eartquake - 27/02/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewc1307

Formerly known as BuggyVeyron
Ok so who felt that this morning?!?

I did here in Birmingham, epicentre was in Lincolnshire. I thought a car had hit the house!

I'm in leicestershire, i felt it and woke up, ran into my sisters room and turned off her subwoofer and screemed at her, then realised neither her music was on, nor was she in the bedroom.

I lol'd.

I'm in leicestershire, i felt it and woke up, ran into my sisters room and turned off her subwoofer and screemed at her, then realised neither her music was on, nor was she in the bedroom.

I lol'd.

LMAO!!

I Felt it around 1:00 ish..

Leicester of course wasnt an Earthquake.. Well for Lincolnshire it was we just got a Little bit what is called "Tremors".. Which do Literally no damage to anything just Shake the ground mainly.. I Know that Lincolnshire Area had chimneys coming off the Roof.. and Slates coming off etc..

They say it hit 5.2 on The Richter scale, which the biggest Britain has had for 24 Years

Yehh.. I did Poo me pants as i Was watching Transformers At the time and wondered what The noise was... Then the house started Shaking kind of and the sound was like about 3 Underground trains going through my House lmaoo, I Agree with BuggVeyron at first i thought some one Crashed into my House lool.

I Asked Chris Chadwick and He said "I Was to Drunk to Tell" LOOOL

I was awake and didn't notice a thing. Had headphones on and was watching a TV show though...

but I was in the '89 Loma Prieta quake and don't remember feeling anything at the time either....I was only 5 years old, probably running around attacking things so I didn't notice.

Earthquakes damage everything, tremors or aftershocks then make the buildings disntergrate. They are a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom