ugh first day of school

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow... today... w/e u want to call it is my first day :(

time to go bury my head in books.... summer was so chort :'(

for example, my little bros get off school a WHOLE month before me (the 23rd of May) and they get to start school ONE DAY BEFORE ME... thats screwed up. I mean they take just as much holiday breaks, everything...

just cause their in a friggin public school :mad:

well at least i dont wear uniforms :p

Oh yeah, you're 16 years old. You should be in grade 11?

Are you taking any classes involving computers? I'd imagine that your school is using Celeron 500's? :p

talldude123 said:
School always has the worst computers, and the worst tech's

Why you got to be hating on public school stuff? If they need a tech, they find 3 of the cheapest techs they can find, and take the cheapest. Thats how public schools roll, they get three cheap quotes, and take the cheapest one... That's on EVERYTHING, from chalk to computers.

The UK school / college that I go to used to have really crap IT equipment, but eventually all IT equipment got upgraded (no more Pentium IIIs and Celerons, and crappy networks and servers which were slow and kept crashing). IT has now been modern for a while.

We've got wireless networks now and Interactive whiteboards which has really helped streamline everything and make learning and teaching much easier.

Him said:
Why you got to be hating on public school stuff? If they need a tech, they find 3 of the cheapest techs they can find, and take the cheapest. Thats how public schools roll, they get three cheap quotes, and take the cheapest one... That's on EVERYTHING, from chalk to computers.

The tech at my school were never there. There was one tech at the whole school, and he knew nothing about computers. He saw a USB scanner plug and didn't know what it was. And he's only there once a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom