Votes: 0 0.0%
  • limited NES Edition GBA SP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoobieRat

Fully Optimized
This cold is really blitzing me. I'm irritable, tired, and my patience has gone from really long...to really short.

My apologies for anyone IÂ’ve snapped at wrongfully. The rest of you IÂ’ve snapped at recently, probably deserved it in one way or another. No dice there.

Anyone else got hammered with a bug in this time of changing weather? Soon as the warm weather hit, bang, I got sacked in with this crud!

I feel for you, Shoobie.

I was knocked flat by the flu (missed almost a whole week of work). Three weeks later, I was floored with severe bronchitis (missed half a week of work).

Fine and healthy now, though.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Stop whining

It was 17 degrees and we still had snow on the ground up here.
Yeah, but yer supposed to still have snow and be cold. Here in Reston, it literally went from the 30's to the 80's overnight. There's a lot of people here sick over that.

Yup... I had a fever yesterday for the first time in about two years. :freak: And the weather today has been crazy, five minutes ago it was pouring and so windy that I couldn't hold onto my umbrella and now it's gorgeous out.

I haven't been sick in a few years actually....but when I was in school I'd get sick every weather change. I think a lot of people do. It's not good for the human body to go from one extreme to another so I guess that's the problem.

I just got over tonsillitis. I had it for a couple weeks, right after the warm weather hit. It got so bad, where I couldn't sit, talk, swallow, or even breathe without pain. But towards the middle of this week, it left. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom