UFC fightnight 4/02/08!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
This should be good...I hope ;)

fight I'm looking forward to is with Houston Alexander vs James Sandman Irvin

namely just for sandman

why? I don't know about you guys, or if you are familiar with him whether you like him or not...but I like this guy. To me he's what most of these fighters should be. I'm not sure who he really is in real life, but this guy is just a classy fighter. Like the sport of sumo. All these chumps who talk trash need to be more honorable, imo

Of course, that's what I saw of him before...he could have changed his game and became a trash talking type person, who knows ;)

other interesting to see (for me) fights: {if they are aired}

Roman Mitichyan Vs. George Sotiropoulos
if anyone recalls, roman was taken out due to an injury, so I wonder what we'll see.

Anthony Johnson Vs. Tommy Speer
I wonder if Tommy will be out "tech'd" in this fight or if he can power through it, take some shots...then johnson might be finished.

EDIT: going home, watching Cung Le vs Frank Shamrock...from an elite fight :D

WOW

Alexander just got his *** handed to him in 8 seconds
"I was still good" BS! his *** was knocked out

Nate Diaz is fighting next i like him and think hes got alot going for him to be big in the future.

I was hoping lauzon would defeat that rather smug florian...ah where's my street fight ala toughman...I'd take him out in a flash :D

lauzon lost but didn't really get beat...to me there is a difference in this game ;)

Lauzon was doing real well and even when he was getting his *** kicked he never freaked out he stayed cool and he was guarding himself very well. I think the ref just knew he couldnt get Florian off the mound and couldnt let it go on any more.

Florian is egotistical, but he has a right to be, he is the number two light heavyweight , second to only BJ Penn, and im sure he will be giving Penn a run for his title.

I dont mind people who talk **** after they win fights, as long as they win fights. To me its a way of psyching yourself up and keeping your confidence up, so I have no problem with it.

Glad Gray won as well, hes a great fighter who i believe actually OVER trains. He is someone im also looking out for in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom