ufc 81...Lesnar vs Mir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendo went 5 rounds with Rampage and you expect Silva to run him over? Unlikely.
Also, Cro-Cop got flattened by Gonzaga. So that's 3:2 in favor of UFC.
Nog was definitely getting knocked around pretty bad before he finally managed to keep Big Tim on the ground long enough to lock in a sub.

Hendo went 5 rounds with Rampage and you expect Silva to run him over? Unlikely.
Also, Cro-Cop got flattened by Gonzaga. So that's 3:2 in favor of UFC.
Nog was definitely getting knocked around pretty bad before he finally managed to keep Big Tim on the ground long enough to lock in a sub.

doesnt matter if Hendo went 5 rounds with Rampage
Silva has more powerful punches and a better clinch, if it goes to the ground, thats where Henderson can take it, but if its on the feet Silva has it in the bag IMO

^didnt exactly get his *** handed to him
was a very close fight Silva actually whooped Nog's *** the first two rounds

i find it funny how people always talked like Pride has the greatest fighters in the world and now they come to UFC and half of them get their a**es handed to them
Rampage beats Liddell 1 for Pride
Griffin beats Sho Gun 1 for UFC
Liddell beats W. Silva 1 for UFC
Nog beats T. Silva 1 for Pride

its not that pride are doing "bad" by any means they are just not living up to the hype everyone was giving them before UFC bought them

and im putting my money on A. Silva to kick Dan Henderson's *** this march

Although i hated the extremely boring fight, Wanderlei is on his way out so it, seems like that since that KO from Mirko, and UFC needs to get their Heads out their @$$, they say they don't want Fedor? lol sure, he probably didn't accept the UFC contract cuz it was BS.

^Fedor is the idiot for not signing with UFC
hes in Bodog which is a joke of an organization, he needs to get some real competition because all these wins he gets against no name bodog fighters dont mean ****

and i was on my feet the whole Liddell v Silva fight, it was back and fourth and there was many times i thought each person was done for

Also it has been confirmed that Liddell V Sho Gun is scheduled for UFC 85

and i was reading somewhere that Jardine was going to fight W. Silva and then go after the Lightheavyweight champ (which i hope will be Griffin)

^didnt exactly get his *** handed to him
was a very close fight Silva actually whooped Nog's *** the first two rounds

i find it funny how people always talked like Pride has the greatest fighters in the world and now they come to UFC and half of them get their a**es handed to them
Rampage beats Liddell 1 for Pride
Griffin beats Sho Gun 1 for UFC
Liddell beats W. Silva 1 for UFC
Nog beats T. Silva 1 for Pride

its not that pride are doing "bad" by any means they are just not living up to the hype everyone was giving them before UFC bought them

and im putting my money on A. Silva to kick Dan Henderson's *** this march

You do know that Pride and UFC have entirely different rules right? In Pride you can just about do anything, including face stomps while the guy is on the ground which is pretty harsh,and kicking and kneeing a grounded opponent isnt allowed in the ufc either but is in pride. UFC has more rules and regulations so its hard to make the switch from Pride to UFC (plus ring to caged octagon is a big transition)

^i understand that the rules are a little different but if the fighters are as good as they say they are it should not matter

yeah like when Wanderlei wanted to do some soccer kicks and face stomps on Lidell but couldn't, and some fighters running around the Octagon. I meant to say that Wanderlei and Lidell since their recent losses have changed theri fighting styles and now seem to be on their way out.

and do you even know what the BS contract UFC tried to make him sign was? look it up if you wee him you would laugh and say no way. You can't deny that he is a dominant Heavyweight. He has taken down many fighters that were in their prime as well, do you have some sort of grudge against Pride or something?

yeah like when Wanderlei wanted to do some soccer kicks and face stomps on Lidell but couldn't,

at no point during that match did Silva ever have a chance to soccer kick Liddell, even if the rules permitted

Its not that i have a grudge against PRIDE but i hate how over hyped there fighters were/are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom