U.S. Airways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Daemon Poster
Well, today i was suppose to go to Texas because i was going to move. We were 6 people and we were seating in the airport for 3 hours for our flight. 30 mins after the time we were suppose to leave, our flight was cancel because of a mechanical problem. They told us to go get our bags and go to the counter to find another flight. We went to the baggage claim and had to wait 3 hrs for the bags to come out. they gave us free 2 rooms in the airport hotel (best western) and some vouchers for food. When we were waiting for our turn to get our room, they told us there is no rooms that has 2 beds and we were 6. we didnt go back to the counter to get another room because we had to make the line again. waiting for tomorrow weee!

also this is my first time with US airways cz most of the time we go with Continental Airlines and sometimes with American Airlines.

man, that's rough. Hope the rest of your trip gets better. I have flown to Orlando, Florida 3 times, Atlanta, Georgia once and Las Vegas, Nebada once, and no bad experiences. Usually delayed 1-2 hours, but that's pretty much par for the course. Watch, I bet the next time I fly, my bags end up in Mongolia or something.

Was flying back from England last summer. Stupid plane was delayed an hour on the ground.

By the time we arrived In New York, our connecting flight to San Fransisco had already taken off.

I had to catch a flight not the next day, but one after. As it was got a hotel room and was able to make it out on the 3rd flight out the next day at 6 P.M.

Arrived in SFO at 11 P.M. and washed my clothes and repacked for Hawaii, left for the airport at 6:30 the next day...

That was a close call. I would have raised all **** if I hadn't made it on time.

it sucks again
the flight that they gave us was at 12:45pm and we woke up at 10am. when we went to check-in with US Airways, we type the comfirmation number on the computer but it said to ask a agent. we had to wait for an agent maybe around 30 minutes. they told us that they made the reservation but the computer deleted or removed it. they gave us a different flight with AA and Continental. the flight was with AA from Puerto Rico to Florida at 3pm and arrived at 5pm and then Continental from Florida to Houston at 6. we went to AA to check in and they told us that we wont have to time to get on the other plane and to change the flight to 1pm. we went back to US Airways and told them but they said that it doesnt appear in their system so they had to force it with the supervisor. they changed it so we went back to AA to check in. we had $60 in voucher they gave us so we went to mcdonalds to buy something to eat since we didnt eat anything. when we arrived in the security point we only had 30 minuted before the plane takes off but we made it. i had a low blood sugar and i felt very bad so i ask one of the ladies if they can give me something to drink but she said i had to wait for the plane to take off. there was this married couple next to me fighting. after the flight took off my aunt gave me something to eat and they gave me something to drink. then we arrived and the flight was delayed for 1 hour dont know y. i arrived in houston and had to wait another 1hr and 30 min for the taxi to come. it was a great experience

EDIT: on my way home i saw Fry's Electronics but it was far away from where i live

That seriously suck, sorry to here that prototype.

You should always pay for premium/1st class with a more expensive (but more reputable and non budget airway) British Airways 1st class were pretty awesome, the air port is only an hour away from where we live, and the plane to take us to Majorca was delayed by 14 hours because of fueling problems. They refunded us half the cost of the tickets, got us a private taxi to send us home, and got us a private taxi to pick us back up again - but because we would have to check in again etc, they offered us a free meal worth £50 that they assured us we would have time for before the flight.

Pretty good, ey. But then they were around 5x more expensive then what we could of paid...

edit. and no we are not a rich family and are snobs, but we have to have 1st class because my dad had back and leg problems and needed to be able to have alot of room and a comfy seat for the flight.

Eh ??? You've confused me alot.

In an airplane there are rows of seats next to the emergency exit doors.

You can often request them as long as you agree to help open the door in the event of an emergency landing.

These rows are often at the beginning or end of sections of the cabin and have a good 4 feet or so of leg room.

This is what emergency exit rows are for.

Can you say 4 feet of legroom?

me being 6'1" (and liking to stretch out and sleep on planes lol), i am well aware of these rows.
always ask for them. if you cant reserve them, ask the stewardess when you first sit down that youd like to sit there if no one has a ticket for them.
prototype where are you living in texas? i live in new braunfels, about 3 hours west of houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom